BEN Europe-Institute is a part of BEN Europe GmbH specialized in professional mobility, integration of international professionals and students in Germany and welcome and integration culture.
We are specialized for the following fields:
- European cooperation & Networking
- European exchange & intercultural communication/competences
- Promotion of cultural and economic areas within Europe
- Inclusion of qualified Europeans in Germany/maintenance of skilled workers
- Welcome & Inclusion culture in companies / Intercultural Diversity Management
- European Mobility & Labour market management
The work of BEN Europe-Institute contributes to a responsible and sustainable development of the European economy, cultural and educational areas. In doing so we see ourselves primarily as a bridge that facilitates the implementation of European projects, related to the labour market, education management and economic development. We are Integration Engineers for Europe in Germany.
We support companies, citizens and (future) professionals to come together and grow together. Our projects are geared not unilaterally to the demands of one group, but focus on all fields, such as:
- International professionals / qualified migrants
- International students & apprentices
- International & German companies
- All citizens who are interested in Europe
„Our goal is for Europe to become a big common house for all Europeans, a house of freedom“ (Konrad Adenauer) and of international understanding, where we not only tolerate but celebrate our cultural differences. For “Europe grows not only by signing contracts but by winning the hearts of its citizens” (Klaus Kinkel).