Do you have an international university degree in S-T-E-M area & are you looking for a professional job in Germany?
Then the INTERPROF-TECH project is just right for you!
The INTERPROF-TECH project is for international professionals from the following fields:
· Sciences: (Chemistry, Physics, Biology)
· Technology: Automation technology, Computer Science
· Engineering: (Mechanical engineering / Mechatronics, Electrical engineering / Electronics, Power engineering, Civil engineering
· Mathematics and in similar areas of specialisation
We support you in this process:
· To improve your job opportunities and find a job that matches your qualifications
· Discover your own strengths
· To develop important professional skills
· To better understand and appreciate German culture
A job coach will advise you on all questions concerning your job search individually.
95% of the content of the project is designed as e-learning training. Therefore, participation in the project is possible from all over Baden-Württemberg.
During in-class events in Ettlingen, you will have the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues from your field of specialisations.
Thanks to individual coaching, the project can be taken up at any time.
The project is free of charge.
More information on the content of the project and the application can be found on the PDF brochure.
The INTERPROF-TECH project is part of the Baden-Württemberg „Integration through Qualification (IQ)“ funding program and is funded by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the European Social Fund. Participation in the project is free-of-charge for the participants.
Since the start of the project in 2013, INTERPROF-TECH has had a very good placement rate of international professionals into the German labour market.
If you would like to advertise our project, you can download our flyers here.